Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just another day of Service Learning

I will be brutally honest, I like volunteering but I don't like the timing. I hate that I'm so busy with all my school work, paid work and family. I talked to my supervisor and told her when my hours are over I would love to help out during the summer when I'm not so busy. But I won't be able to continue while school is in session. I don't know if this makes me a bad person but every time I'm done with a day of service I add up how much money I missed out on not working or how much time I could have spent studying. I think it's just because I'm so pressed for time.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone my name is Lisa Viola, I am Dr. Russo’s graduate assistant I will be reading and commenting on you daily blogs. If you have any questions just blog me. Thank you!


    FYI: DR. Russo will be grading all blog entries next week so make sure you are up to date on all of your entries!

    ReplyDelete